General Policy Information
- We ship internationally
- UPS and USPS carrier service will be available for most locations.
- PO boxes, army bases, Alaska and Hawaii deliveries can only ship via USPS.
- Most orders received before 3PM EST are shipped same day.
- If you choose to ship via UPS you will receive an email with your tracking and shipping
information. Your tracking number is also available within your
in your account at StrongerNutrition.com.
- We do NOT request or require a signature for deliveries, but we cannot force the
driver to leave the package if no one is home. It is sole discretion of your driver
whether or not to require a signature. This also applies to any special shipping
instructions that you have asked us to include with your order.
- Our UPS and USPS services do not offer delivery on weekends or holidays. Please
do not include these days when estimating your delivery date.
- The following shipments are subject to an additional $11 to $14 fee.
- Undeliverable packages rerouted because of an invalid or wrongly entered address.
Examples of this are: an incorrect zipcode, missing apartment number, or just an
address that the carrier cannot locate in their system.
- Packages that are refused at delivery. (Plus an additional 10% restocking fee)
- Packages rerouted during delivery at the customers request.
- Orders will be charged an additional $10 per quantity of 50 items. Example: an order
with 155 items would have an additional $30 charge added to their order after processing.
This charge is to accomodate for extra freight charges of shipping multiple packages
to your destination.
- IMPORTANT - To assist in keeping shipping fees to a minimum and ensure the very lowest possible
pricing on our products, we encourage customers to always double-check and verify
their shipping address before finalizing their order and to be aware of all tracking
information we send via email. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure correct
shipping information has been entered. Stronger Nutrition is not responsible for
additional shipping fees due to incorrect shipping information. The StrongerNutrition.com
ordering process allows customers two opportunities to verify shipping information
before finalizing their order; first when the information is entered, and a second
opportunity before finalizing payment.
Additionally, customers receive three (3)
confirmation emails after placing an order: 1. Order Confirmation email contains
order number and attached invoice with shipping information and order details, 2.
Shipping Confirmation email contains the shipping address and tracking number with
a link to the shipper’s online tracking service, 3. Delivery Confirmation email
contains the delivery address and other delivery details.
After an order has shipped, customers are responsible for any additional shipping fees incurred for canceled orders, refused or undeliverable shipments, changes in shipping information, or re-routing of shipment that result in additional charges from our shippers or distribution centers.
- Credit and Debit Cards
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex, and Discover.
- Please provide all appropriate information including the cardholder’s billing address.
Credit card processing will verify your billing address.
- To protect your privacy, we will ask you to enter your credit card number, expiration
date & card verification code (The three digit number on the back of your card.
For AMEX the four digit number on the front of your card).
- We reserve the right to ship only to the billing address of the credit card.
- Paypal Payments
- By using your PayPal account or signing up for one during order, you can pay directly
through their services while still finishing your order on our website.
- If you already have a PayPal account there will be minimal billing information that
you will need to enter to complete your order
- Amazon Checkout
- You can use your Amazon Account to checkout quickly with your Amazon Addresses and Credit Cards.
- Using this service, we will not have access to any of your credit card information.
- Once we get payment verification from Amazon we will email you an order confirmation and your order will be viewable in your account.
- All issues and concerns regarding orders must be reported within 24 hours of receiving
- Unwanted product returns are only allowed on unopened products.
- Credits will be processed after the product is received at our facilities. Allow
up to one week for the credit to show in your account after processing.
- Packages can be shipped back to us by any carrier or method that you choose, however
you must obtain and provide us with a tracking Number from the carrier so we can
track the package.
- We are not responsible for any lost packages in transit back to our facility. Please
protect yourself by shipping the product with insurance.
- You are responsible for the cost of shipping the product back to our facilities.
You are also responsible for the original shipping charges on your order.
- Returned items received that are unknownly opened or have evidence of being tampered
with will not be refunded or shipped back to you. In this event we claim ownership
of these items which are now considered scrap or unusable product.
- Orders sent back without return authorization number will be refused.
- A 10% restocking fee can be charged on returns that are not defective.
- Original order shipping charges cannot be refunded.
- We can not guarantee that bars and other similar items will not melt during transit.
Unfortunately if items melt they cannot be returned for a refund. Our distributors
will not credit us for bars that melt during transit or after delivery. In your
best interest, please take caution when ordering these items. If you interested
in paying $5 for us to include a cold pack with your order please contact us before
ordering at CustService@StrongerNutrition.com.
- We must received any damaged product at our facilities before your account can be
credited and another product can be re-shipped.
- Secure Shopping: All of your information,
including your card number and addresses, are transmitted over the Internet using
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL technology causes your browser to encrypt
your information before transmitting it to our secure server. SSL technology, an
industry standard, is designed to prevent someone other than who it was intended
for from capturing and viewing your personal information. Any order information
you provide to us on our website will only be transmitted a secure connection. If
your Web browser cannot support this level of security, you will not be able to
order products through our website.
- Authentic SSL encryption and Certification:
Our SSL security can be verified by Comodo, click here.
- Credit Cards Credit card numbers will
be used only to fulfill your order. We do not store or save your credit card number.
Your credit card information is securely passed directly to our credit card processing
merchant (Paypal). This policy requires that every time you order you will have
to reenter your credit card number, but helps ensure your security.
- Cookies: A cookie is a very small amount
of text data that our website sends to your browser, which may then be stored on
your hard drive so we can remember you when you return to our website. This memory
allows us to restore your shopping cart with products. Like almost all ecommerce
websites today; to shop on our website we require that your computer allows cookies.
on your specific browser click here.
- Web Browsers: Our website currently
only supports Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers. To improve your website experience
we recommend that you use the latest version of your browser.
- Your Information: We NEVER sell any
information to anybody. We will not give your personal information to other companies
so they can call you or send bulk mail and e-mail to you. You can feel safe giving
us your information. Our website uses an order form for you to purchase products
and services. Your contact information is used to get in touch with you when necessary.
You may opt-out of receiving future mailings; just check the opt-out of mailings
checkbox on your account info page.
STRONGERNUTRITION.COM PROVIDES THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS
AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE
OR ITS CONTENTS. STRONGERNUTRITION.COM DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES,
INCLUDING FOR EXAMPLE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, STRONGERNUTRITION.COM DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE
INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent
any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care
practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at StrongerNutrition.com.
Except as specifically stated on this website, neither StrongerNutrition.com nor
any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages
arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. This is a comprehensive
limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without
limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data,
income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
Testimonials appearing on this website reflect real life experiences of those who
have used our products. However, results may vary. The testimonials are not necessarily
representative of all of those who will use our products.
These testimonials are not intended to make claims that these products can be used
to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease. These claims have not
been clinically proven or evaluated by the FDA.
Stronger Nutrition cannot be held responsible for any typographical errors or misinterpretation
of policy within www.strongernutrition.com and reserves the right
to change prices and policies at anytime without prior notice. Stronger Nutrition
is not responsible for health and fitness claims or any guarantees made by manufacturers
for any products. All guarantee issues and concerns related to products must be
handled through the specific product manufacturer and/or their parent company.